Friday, March 5, 2010

64/365

I promise that I pay attention to my kids. It seems like they have been getting into an awful lot of things lately....Today, at the lunch table, Delia thought it would be a good idea to pick up her plate and lick it or something to that extent. And the results were ketchup all over her face, all in her hair, and all over her shirt. I think she likes to stain clothes the first time she wears them, just to break them in a little. I think ketchup comes out. Mustard is another story. So, off to a bath after lunch. I hate the smell of remnent ketchup/food all over, so now she is sparkly clean (as her Papa would say) :)

64/365

4 comments:

Amanda March 5, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Haha..She is adorable!

BarbRiley March 5, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Ha! Mckenize did the same thing with her breakfast plate. She was covered in syrup!

Shannon Joy March 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

LOVVVEEE this!!!! She is so cute... even covered in ketchup!!!

karren March 6, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Priceless!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP