Wednesday, March 3, 2010

62/365

Today was a boring Wednesday. We did take a dinner to a friend that just had an adorable baby girl. But, that's it. Literally, today is the first time I have driven the car out of the garage since Saturday. We just needed to get out.

As I was putting the shoes on the kids this morning, I noticed how both of them have nearly outgrown them. Delia's feet are so thick that it is hard to get her feet into anything that laces up. And Ben is just a growing boy. I can't believe how fast they grow. So here is a photo of my kiddos' shoes. On the steps, where I know where to find them. This is one "routine" that I have found that works. Both kids seem to want their shoes off as soon as they walk in the door. So, putting them on the steps make it easy to find them if we need them again, or a reminder to take them back upstairs at the end of the day.

62/365

4 comments:

Latifa March 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

I love the shot on my right. So cute

Alison March 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

Cute chucks and a cute pair of shots!

Courtney March 4, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

My daughter has the same pink ones!! Cute cute! I love your wooden stairs and the railings :O)

Jen B. March 4, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

What a great idea. We are constantly looking for shoes at my house. Your home looks beautiful!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP