Tuesday, March 2, 2010

61/365

I just hope this snow doesn't kill my daffodils!!!! Or our hedges. If it kills the hedges again, I think we may need to replant. Those poor things.

No school today, which means no break for me! I don't really want to show off my fever blister anyway, haha. I think it is taking over my brain.

I'm lazy today. I took this from the mailbox. I didn't want to venture any further in the slush. It isn't freezing weather here, so the snow will be gone soon, and what is on the ground is very wet. I love watching it fall, but I don't like being stuck in the house with two toddlers for too long. You saw what happened yesterday. :)

Oh, and Bennie tells me today and I have eyes like pizzas. Not sure what that means, maybe they are circles??? At least he didn't say I had a face like a pizza :)

61/365

5 comments:

BarbRiley March 2, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

So pretty! I love watching snow fall as well, I just don't like shoveling it!

Shannon Joy March 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Sorry about the snow but this is GORGEOUS!!

wenderful March 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

This is amazing!!! You have a beautiful fence! This is simply gorgeous!

Alison March 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

What a beautiful shot! Love the conversion!

Melissa Weber March 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Oh wow, that's a beautiful shot!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP