Monday, March 1, 2010

60/365

Remember when I said this blog would show the good, the bad, and the ugly. Well, today is one of those ugly days. I woke up with a big fat fever blister. I really hate those. I hadn't had one in years and this is my second in the past few months. Stress? Mega chapped lips?? I don't know, but I'm over it.

The next part is funny. After the initial freak out. I was trying to get a little work done around here folding some clothes in the laundry room. I hear Delia cry out and this is what I find. She has a total helmet head. Her hair is plastered to her head with hairspray. It is not wet in the picture as it appears. Just crazy hard and crunchy. Like back in the middle school days of big hair. And Ben LIES about it and says he didn't do it. Um...yeah right, whatever. He was closest to the hairspray can, for sure. I was afraid she had it in her eyes, but luckily she didn't. Whew. Close one. Ben alone, easy. Delia alone, easy. Ben and Delia out of site together. Dangerous!!!

Then the dogs are so aggravating. I am never getting another dog. Ever. They are as much work as the kids and have just as many messes, which tend to be more difficult to clean. So, Herschie peed on a rug, so I get to steam clean. Usually Herschie pees on rugs for spite. Not sure what I did or didn't do this time...There is nothing I hate more than steam cleaning the carpet/rugs. So today I'm feeling really, really low. Okay, back to room 2 of 3. Ugh! Might as well steam clean them all.

60/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley March 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

What a day! Hopefully tomorrow will be easier :) It's amazing what kids will get into when they are out of your site for even just a few minutes.

Shannon Joy March 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Now these are the days you will miss when these days are over :). This made me laugh out loud :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP