Saturday, February 27, 2010

58/365

Brent picked up our coffee table and end tables. They look fabulous! Now, I need some warm weather so I can paint some wall pieces to hang up, get some curtain rods that I love (if they are out there), and one room will be about 95% complete! Yay!

Today, we celebrated Daddy/Papa's birthday doing something that we have always enjoyed as a family. Bowling. Yep. Smelly shoes and all. It was fun. This was the kids' first experience bowling. I love firsts. Ben enjoyed the first game but was pretty much over it by the time the second one was about halfway through. Delia had a blast and she finished up Ben's second game. I think she could have a smile on her face just about anywhere. Mostly, I think she was excited to be up past her bedtime. On the way home, Brent and I talked about how maybe when the kids are older and are too cool to hang out with us, that perhaps they will still enjoy bowling with us. Maybe?? I'm pretty sure we won't be the "cool" parents. But, maybe we can be "cool" sometimes.

Please disregard the noise. This was taken at Hi2, whatever that is. I think that is short for high noise.

58/365

58/365

4 comments:

Melissa Weber February 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

How fun! Great memories!

BarbRiley February 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Well, if your kids don't want to bowl with you when they are older,just give us a call. We love to go bowling and we will think you are cool!

wenderful February 28, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Oooh, I wanna see your wall pieces! I do the same thing. These bowling pics are awesome! Is that you next to your daughter? You are teeny tiny and so cute. :)

Carolyn Benik February 28, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

I love these! Kids and bowling make for such cute images!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP