Friday, February 26, 2010

57/365

Today we met up with some friends at the GA aquarium. They are having Mommy & Me tickets for now and we took advantage of it. Free parking, free kids, and me for only $20. Yay! It was a fun time. I forgot my camera, but I'm not too disappointed since we already have all of the aquarium shots that we need from past visits. For now, anyway. Ben was easy to keep up with. He doesn't like to be too far away. Delia, however, is quite the opposite. She just walks up to strangers and looks at them. Close. And steals maps. And takes them back. I almost put her on a leash, but was too embarrassed. I have made fun of them so often that I couldn't do it. It would have been helpful though.

So, in light of the aquarium visit, here is a photo of Delia checking out Howie. I was really worried about him for a while, but he seems to be getting acclimated now. He just started making bubble nests. From what I read, they do this when they are happy. :)

57/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley February 26, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

We put Abby on a leash once. It didn't turn out so good. She was trying to pull away and ended up falling flat on her face. Haven't used one since. Did you go to the aquarium in Atlanta? We visited once with Abby and had a great time.

Courtney February 27, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

I love the curiosity in her eyes!

Jen B. February 27, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

This is adorable. I love that it shows how small she is by the way she's barely peeking over the edge. Nice light on her face too.

Amie February 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

I'm having the same leash dilemma right now, but I've spent so long mocking them I'm having a hard time bringing myself to try it.

Love the pic--little hands clutching and the great light on her face. So sweet.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP