Thursday, February 25, 2010

56/365

Happy Birthday Dad(dy)!!! I look forward to this weekend. And the kids do too.

Today was one of those really busy days. The kind where we were home for about 15 minute intervals. Glad that it is coming to an end. Brent and I are both taking the night off (I FINALLY finished my Radiology continuing education articles!!!!) and we are watching our beloved show 24. So sad that this is the last season :(

This is a picture of Herschie that I took today to enter into Pioneer Woman's dog contest. I entered another one of Sanford for today's entry and this will be tomorrow's entry. Maybe Sanford will be my lucky charm since he was a semi-finalist in her black and white contest. Or maybe she has a soft spot for Frenchie's/Bullies. I doubt that I could be that lucky again, but it is worth a try. I just love that blog. Anyway, my attempt at standing out. Herschie, the girl that got me through a lot of lonely nights during Brent's internship. My first "child."

56/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy February 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

OH I LOVE it!!!! Good luck!

BarbRiley February 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Good luck! It is amazing how our dogs can be a child too!

wenderful February 28, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

I hope you win! What an adorable dog. I'm checking her blog everyday too. I entered Molly but I'm not holding my breath.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP