Tuesday, February 23, 2010

54/365

It is getting colder and colder today. What is up? I just saw on FB where a friend says it may snow tomorrow? Enough already. I'm over winter.

Delia and I had some girl time today. We went to breakfast with a friend. Delia had some french toast and bacon and grapes, a tater tot or two, a few bites of grits. I finally just had to say enough already. She could graze all.day.long. She is always the last at the dinner table.

When we got home from breakfast, we chilled out for a few minutes and then swept and mopped. Delia is very curious and wanted to put her hands in the dirty mop water. We had one of our stare downs. I always win, but she gives me a run for my money. I'm sure we are going to butt heads in her teenage years.

I love how in the picture she is sticking her tongue of the side of her mouth. She has always done that when she was teething. She has one more tooth peeking out on that side and we are done until the 2 year molars. She just makes me smile.

54/365

2 comments:

Shannon Joy February 23, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

She is SUPER cute!! Yippee for your girl day :). What a good eater :)

Courtney February 24, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Love her little sweater dress! TOO CUTE! She is precious :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP