Monday, February 22, 2010

53/365

Today we took a little trip to the big city to return some jeans. We met some friends and had lunch. Afterward Ben & Delia got to ride the carousel for being a good little boy and girl. We are seasoned carousel riders. We have the little frequent flyer card for 3 different malls, just to make a point. Well, Ben pitched a fit and would not get up on an animal. He said it was going to bite him. I think he was making that up. He didn't look in the least scared. And in order for the carousel operator to start the ride, I had to hold him. It was supposed to be a treat!!! Well, that backfired! He said when we got off he would ride the animal next time. To balance this story, is another. Ben had a puss filled area on his hand where there was a splinter. He sat on this bench in our bedroom and let me pick and pick and pick at his hand with a pin and tweezers with only a couple of protests. He was so brave. Meanwhile, I thoroughly enjoyed this. When I worked in nursing, I loved wound care and dressing changes. I guess I like gross things. He looks so small here.

53/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy February 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Great shot... and great story!!!! You are going to treasure these moments :). BTW... I like gross things, too! LOL!!

Courtney February 22, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Love this one!! Hope his hand feels better :O)

Melissa Weber February 25, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Love this shot! Great comp, color and processing!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP