Sunday, February 21, 2010

52/365

Today the kids had a fabulous time at Blake's birthday party. The weather was perfect for spending some quality time outdoors. I can taste spring, but I'm sure there will be another cold snap before it is here to stay. I can not wait until spring. Have I mentioned that I can't wait until spring is here? I am definitely a warm weather girl. I like being outdoors (when it is warm) and taking the kids to the park. I'm thinking that this year will be even more fun than last since Delia is a lot more independent. I can't wait to see what she can do at the pool. Poor second kid doesn't get swim lessons. I think she'll catch on pretty quickly though.

The kids were off the hook today for another photo. My idea fell through, but there will be other days. While we were at the neighborhood park, I saw this, and took a shot. Look how long my legs are! I'm 5'2"..and a half. But I like being short....just sayin'.

52/365

5 comments:

Nhi Blansett February 21, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Love this!! What a cute idea! LOL I'm short too! Isn't it nice to look tall?!

Shannon Joy February 22, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

I love this!!! I did something like this (back in the day when we had sun) but it made my hips look HUGE. That was not a simple joy!!! LOL!! Great shot!!!

karren February 22, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

This is such a cool photo! So creative. I like yesterday's post too. Darling boy he is.

Courtney February 22, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Love it! I love shadow pics :O) I have one of me and my daughter! Wish my legs looked that long :O)

wenderful February 23, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

Holy cow, you're almost as tall as that tree! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP