Saturday, February 20, 2010

51/365

Not much going on today. Delia was in a foul mood this morning. Nothing seemed to please her. I thought for sure she would really crash at naptime, but instead she whined a little, played for a while, and then crashed after 3. She went to bed around one thirty. I'm just glad she doesn't mind be banished to her room at least since she doesn't seem to like sleeping during the day. Hopefully she will awake in a better mood. Daddy took both kids with him to the grocery store today. What a brave man. Most husbands wouldn't attempt it. I hate doing it, which is why I rarely go to the grocery store. Maybe this should be the start of a weekend ritual :)

This afternoon/evening I helped my BFF take some pictures of her little boy who is turning 1 in a few days! He is such a cutie. Just reminds me again how much I love taking photographs. I forget that not every child can turn and run from me when I have my camera. This is one of my favorites from the bunch.

51/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley February 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Sounds like Brent is going to be busy every weekend between filling your car with gas and grocery shopping! As for potty training, I have always heard girls are easier. We had a little trouble with Abby because we started too early and it turned her off to the whole idea. What finally worked for us was putting her on the potty frequently and rewarding her with m&m's when she was successful. Once we were diligent about doing it, it went pretty quickly. I don't think Mckenzie is really ready yet as she can't pull down her own pants. But, she is very interested in using the potty, so we put her on there as frequently as we can. Like if Abby is going or before and after bath time. You will know when Delia is ready. You have already done this once. Just make sure she is really ready before you start. I felt such pressure last time to get Abby potty trained as soon as possible and I don't want to deal with that again. So I plan on exposing her to it now, and working on it faithfully when she shows more signs of being ready. Good luck!

Courtney February 21, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

Beautiful! The skin tone is wonderful and so creamy! Well done!

Samantha February 21, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Beautiful! He is a cutie...I am hoping not every child will run from me too. :)

Nhi Blansett February 21, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Awww what a cutie! Love the catchlights! My son runs from me too, so I know the feeling! =)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP