Thursday, February 18, 2010

49/365

Today was our busy day. School and speech. Doesn't sound like much, but it seems like we are in the car a lot. Delia and I went to the "big city" of Alpharetta to order some furniture, which will be in next weekend!!! So happy to almost finish off a room. It seems like a long time coming. But slowly and surely this house is becoming a home. We at least have one room now to "entertain" in. Anyway, I got sidetracked by our exciting treck to the big city, after speech, on occasion, we go to the "mall," if you can call it that, to get a cookie from the Cookie Co. and ride the carousel for hard work. Ben is doing so great. I am so proud of him. I can't believe that he has come so far in only an almost year's time. He deserves a cookie and a carousel ride just for being Ben, but especially for those days when he cooperates so well during speech therapy. And for the record, Ben wanted to ride in one of those lame circular things that don't spin instead of a horse. I think he regretted it and will choose his favorite horse next time. The black one. :)

49/365

1 comments:

karren February 18, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

I like this post. I have LOVED carousels all of my life. We have one at a local mall and it is so much fun to go there in the winter especially.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP