Wednesday, February 17, 2010

48/365

I'm decluttering again....the office today. So my photo is a cop out today. I have been slacking and I really want to purge all of those things that just aren't being used around here as well as finding a place for everything that we do use. I started right after Delia's nap and oh, about 3 hours later, the computer armoire is done. If you come over, just don't look across the room at the credenza. It is piled high!!! Even higher than before. I'll conquer that another day. It has tons more paper to sift through, and unused scrapbooking junk. I can't wait to get some real office furniture, but first things first. The office is the last room on the list to be decorated. Until then, this will do. Oh, and Bennie said I deserved a sticker for cleaning up after myself. I'm yet to see my sticker though.

48/365

5 comments:

Courtney February 17, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Looks great!! Good job :O) You deserve a gold star sticker!

Melissa February 17, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Looks great!! Make sure you get that sticker!

karren February 17, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Isn't that funny how cleaning up one area makes a bigger mess all around it. Your computer area looks great though!
I need to do exactly the same thing. I like this good, honest post!

wenderful February 18, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

Oh, I'm having de-cluttering urges too lately. Have I done anything about them? No. So kudos to you. You are inspiring me to organize. :)

Amanda February 18, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Gotta start somewhere..:)I really wish I could do that with my car, but I know it's pointless right now...

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP