Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47/365

Another COLD day! I can't wait until spring and summer are here. It was about 28 degrees on the way to school this morning. It was actually snowing a bit when we pulled out of the neighborhood. I know Spring is around the corner, but I can't wait much longer. I need to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. It is fun shopping for warmer weather clothes though. I guess I'm getting us primed for that random day of beautiful weather that is surely coming soon.

Tonight, before bathtime, Delia told me she needed to go poo-poo (I know TMI, but this is my little daily journal). She sat on the big girl potty and really tried to go poop! I am so excited. I think she is really ready to potty train, but I want to make 100% sure before we go for the gold. It would be awesome to have no diapers in the house! I guess I should go to the basement and drag out the little potty and potty seats!

Last night, Delia decided that it would be cool to put some Vasoline in her hair. Hmmmm. A couple of minutes out of site, and that was my punishment. So, last night I gave them both an early bath (usually Daddy does bath time) to get the Vasoline out. Well, I didn't wash it good enough because when it dried, she still looked like a grease head. I just put her hair in a ponytail today and we went with it. Anyway, I gave them early baths again today to make sure that the Vasoline was washed out really well this time (two shampoos) and it is totally greaseless now.

If you have made it this far...Delia likes being in the buff, so I let her play for a couple of minutes while Ben was playing in the bubbles. She picked out her favorite book, her BFF "Bebe" and climbed up into the rocker to "read". She looked too cute and I couldn't resist. I like the little smirk on her face and the way she has her toes all curled up. Really, I just love everything about this little lump of love.

47/365

1 comments:

BarbRiley February 17, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

Adorable pic Laurie! You really have a way with a camera!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP