Monday, February 15, 2010

46/365

We are staying at home today. We were just about to leave and Ben said he wanted to stay home and play. So, we did. And look where that got us! In the picture, Ben is in time out for stealing Delia's Valentines Day candy.....out of her hand. How rude! And of course Delia had something to say about that. So, she got another piece of candy and Ben landed himself in time out. As additional punishement, I took a picture. He isn't crying because of time out, but because I'm taking his picture in time out. And I added this one of Delia because I loved her little eyebrow raise. Both of them have such expressive eyes.

46/365

46/365

5 comments:

Melissa February 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

So cute! I love the fact that his crying has nothing to do with time out but rather the fact that you are taking his picture during time out. True sign of a photographer's kid!

Jen B. February 15, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

How could anyone steal candy from that cute face. Love her chubby cheeks and dimmple in her chin. The time out, the pouting because you are trying to take a photo...I can totally relate sista!

BarbRiley February 15, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

Hilarious that Ben crys over a picture and not for the time out! Delia is such a little cutie and I am jealous of all her teeth. Poor M only has 3 on top, 3 on bottom, and is getting in a molar.

grandmabish February 15, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

That's so funny...maybe he knows it will end up here for everyone to see. I like how you are capturing the real moments in your family life....what I'd give for some of mine as a child, or even my children's. I'm making sure that the grandchildren get better photo memories.

breeze February 16, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Hahah! Love both of these.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP