Sunday, February 14, 2010

45/365

Meet Howie. The newest addition to our family. Ben picked him out with very little help (I steered him away from the ugly albino looking ones, but he really liked the red and blue ones the best. And he named him himself. No guidance there. Such a cute and funny name. Howie is Ben and Delia's Valentines day present. They have plenty of candy, so Howie, it is. It is really hard to take pictures of a fish. You spin the bowl, and Howie stays in the same place. Brent surprised me with a tripod for Valentines day in addition to the candy last week. It won't support my SLR, so I get to shop for another one. Thanks Babes. Love you! Ben and Delia made me decoupage vases and a rose as well as home made cards. They are so sweet (Brent & Nana--thanks for your help). I love them.

45/365

4 comments:

Amanda February 14, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Hello Howie, great candy diversion :P

Shannon Joy February 14, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Howie is awfully cute :)

karren February 15, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

I've been thinking about going to the pet store for a fish photo. If you had a hard time with it, I'd probably have a nervous breakdown trying. I know I don't want to buy a fish just to get a photo. Yours is nice. I like how the rocks in the bottom look also.

karren February 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Thank you for your comments on my photo blog... I will go ahead and see what I can get at the pet store. I hope they will let me take photos. Some places are so funny about photographers. I also have an acquarium right close to me but it is crazy busy in there...plus the light is really a challenge. Thanks again. I can see where the rounded bowl would be a distortion problem. Under those circumstances, you really did a great job!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP