Thursday, February 11, 2010

42/365

Today was a busy day. Ben had his Valentine Breakfast party this morning at school. I then had to go get a disc for the video camera for the "performance" for Winterfest. Winterfest started at noon. There were tons of things up for silent auction. I may go back tomorrow and bid on something, but I'm probably too lazy. And the performance. The kid's sang 3 or 4songs and the performance was over. Just as I thought, Ben just stood there (not singing) and when he saw us in the crowd, he gave us his signature smirk. No one in his class really sang,but some did the little movements. Ben actually hid behind some of his classmates for part of the show. I was not surprised at all by his behavior. He is quite predictable. The performance was all of the kids from Tuesday/Thursday classes. It was very cute to say the least. I can't wait until next year. Maybe Ben and Delia can sing a duet together.

Of course I'm including a picture from Winterfest. I'll try to scrapbook the rest. Try is the key word. :) First the initial shock of eveyone looking at me, then the smirk when he saw us, then into hiding mode. His classmates are labeled. There are six in all.

42/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley February 11, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

I love the pic with Ben hiding! So adorable!

karren February 12, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

What great memories you are documenting!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP