Wednesday, February 10, 2010

41/365

I decided to get my post done early today. I have been staying up waaaay too late and think I just want to chill tonight without worrying about getting the blog done. That said, Ben is hurrying me to do a puzzle with him. I'm hoping all of the pieces are there. It's a wooden alphabet puzzle with no box. I need to organize a little better. Anyway, Ben let me take a couple of pictures of him while we played our Thomas the Train game. Delia is quiet in her room, but that could mean any of several things. 1--She is sleeping. Not likely. 2--She is rolling around and playing. 3--She is putting her socks on her hands. (You guys missed that one. I had already taken my picture of the day and decided to do a scrapbook page). 4--She is naked. Yup. She is really into taking all of her clothes off now days. It was funny the first time, but now, not so much.

Picture is of Ben "winking". He has been winking since he was really little. Well, he winked both eyes back then, but it was cute. It's still cute. I love my little boy.

Now off to go play with my boy and get some dinner on, and run some errands, make some calls.

Just back to say that I found Delia with socks on her hands. Do I know my kids or what??

41/365

5 comments:

Samantha February 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Lol..I use to find my babies naked too. Great captures. He has big beautiful eyes!

BarbRiley February 10, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

What a good winker! Abby is still trying to learn and some days she can do it, but other days, it is still with both eyes. BTW, great photos. I love the clarity.

wenderful February 10, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Love his winky eye. And your black and white conversion. Beautiful!

Hey, I made your favorite tomato basil soup with cheese toast. Delicious!!! Better than I thought it would be. And so much better than canned soup! That fresh basil made all the difference. :)

karren February 10, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

So sweet!

Allison February 12, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

What a little model!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP