Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40/365

Grandma came to Gainesville today to help me on my first go at making chocolate lollipop's for Ben's class at school. This is his candy Valentine to attach to his photocard (that hasn't arrived yet!!! It must get here tomorrow!!). Out of about 16 lollipops, maybe 7-8 are doable. Oh, well. I learned a little and have some practice for next time. I enjoyed making them. I remember momma making foods for my classes at school and I want to be that mom too. I always felt special that my mother was so involved and I want my kids to feel the same way.

Okay, I do not see product photography in my future, so I had to spice up my lame photo with a texture, so now it's just that. A lame photo with a texture. I'm not feeling it tonight. I shouldn't have waited until last minute to take a picture.


40/365

6 comments:

Latifa February 9, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

ooo, the processing on this is really cool

BarbRiley February 9, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Making candy suckers is hard work and when I did it for Abby's birthday, I only used a single color. Way to go with the two tone! They look great and I am sure the kids wouldn't mind if they didn't!

Shannon Joy February 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

I wish my last minute photos would be this good!!! Love the texture!

karren February 9, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

I think it looks great. Better than my last minute photo tonight. :-)

Julie the Army Wife February 10, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

This is really nice!

Melissa Weber February 10, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

I think this looks great! Love the texture!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP