Monday, February 8, 2010

39/365

Monday! This morning was registration day for Ben's preschool. He is tentatively enrolled in Tuesday/Thursdays 3 year olds for next year and Miss Delia will begin her "school" venture two days a week as well. I requested Ms. Nancy for Delia's teacher because I think she will feel totally comfortable with her, being that she sees her twice a week already as Ben's teacher. Let's hope that is true, for I'm sure Delia will have something to say about it if she isn't. Anyway, I guess the two day 3 year old class isn't that popular, so I am hoping that it will fill. If not, it is canceled!!! Kind of scary, but I know 3 kids in that class already (including Ben) and I am praying that 3 more will show up from somewhere!

Brent surprised me Saturday with part of my Valentine's Day gift early. Godiva chocolates. Mmmmmm. I love them. If this was the only gift he gave me, it would have been plenty. Thanks Babes! I just snuck one behind Ben's back a minute ago. It reminds me of collage days when a friend and I would do those mall surveys for $5 and then go buy Godiva's with our proceeds. Earning our candy, the hard way. The white ones are strawberry truffles. They are my favorite!

39/365

7 comments:

Melissa February 8, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Those look fabulous. Now I want chocolate!

AimeeJ February 8, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Those are my favorites as well!

Alison February 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Yum! So nice to get an early gift!

BarbRiley February 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

I'm so glad someone else sneaks candy when their kids aren't looking! I was worried I was the only one!

karren February 9, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Haven't had these.... but they sound, and look heavenly!

wenderful February 10, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

These look sinly delicious! I think we do have the same granite. :)

Julie the Army Wife February 10, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

Those look good!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP