Sunday, February 7, 2010

38/365

Today has been a good day. I took Delia's valentine pictures this morning with Brent's help. She can't sit still for longer than two seconds, so I can't do it alone. I have ordered those now and I can't wait to get them back so I can mail them out. I took Ben's last week and ordered them already. They should be in on Monday. I always get so excited about these things!

This week is going to be a busy one. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with someone to sell some things I posted on Craig's List! All proceeds go toward a redo of the kid's playroom. I can't wait to get it under control. I'll be sure to post before and after (if it happens this year, haha). I'm consigning a bunch of things, need to make an appointment for that (also to benefit the playroom). Then Tuesday, momma is coming over to help me make chocolate lollipops for Ben's Valentines for school, and I'm dropping the car off for the 90000 mile tune-up. I hate those. Wednesday....speech. Thursday, Ben's "performance"!!!! I can't wait for this! And his Valentines Day party (I'm party mom--so I need to make muffins for that and grab a craft somewhere, any ideas??) and speech again. Friday, I think I'm off! Can't think of anything yet, but I'm sure something will come up.

And the pictures are of my little miss Delia. I just love that kid to pieces. She is always willing to give kisses and I just can't get enough of her "uh-huhs" which are so small and tiny. It is soooo cute. And if she isn't cute enough already, these little pigtails make me smile. She was "dancing" during her little V-day shoot and felt them flopping around and wanted to pull them out. Any little reminder that they are there, and she wants them out. But, I just can't get enough of them. Never mind the crooked part. I was going for the side part in the front, middle in the back, but it just looks crooked instead. I'm learning. :) Two pictures, I liked them both. :)

Delia Pigtails_0007_edit_BW_texture_web

Delia Pigtails_0001_edit_BW_texture_web

5 comments:

FreshFromGod Photography February 7, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

These are both so great! I love the texture you did too! Very nice!

karren February 7, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

She's a cutie! If only they did not grow up so fast.

AimeeJ February 7, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Really cute! I like the texture and composition choices...pretty!

wenderful February 7, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Love these! How did you do that first one? I love the lighting and I love the texture on the second one.
OK, trying to catch up. Did you happen to post your valentines on CM? I'd love to see them.
It sounds like you are busy this week. Good luck getting everything done. I can't wait to see your playroom redo. :)

merydwen February 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

look at those piggie tales!! so stinkin' cute!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP