Saturday, February 6, 2010

37/365

Today, Brent took the kids to Alpharetta and I had the whole house to myself. I did quite a bit of rearranging in the house. Moved guest towels to the master bath, master bath towels to the laundry room (to use as old towels) and laundry towels to donate to an animal shelter. Then arranged a storage closet in the kitchen. Rounded up all of the old toys that don't get played with to take to consign next week (for real this time). Cleaned out the kids' closets and drawers to make room for spring clothes. I always, always at the end of a season think, "Maybe he/she can still wear some of this stuff next summer," but it rarely actually happens. They just grow so darn fast. And we seem to grow them big here. I'm hoping Delia will at least slow down a little before she is a head taller than her peers. And I also managed to watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Cougar Town too. It was nice to squeeze in a little relaxing time too. Now off to get the kids in the bed and hopefully some 24 with Brent.

37/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley February 6, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Sounds like you need to come up here and help me!

whippetmom February 7, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

I long for a day like that! My house sure needs it!!

karren February 7, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

Wow! You really accomplished a lot today. Way to go girl...

wenderful February 7, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

You are so much more productive than I am. I really need to find a way to get more done. Thanks for the motivation!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP