Friday, February 5, 2010

36/365

I've got some homework to do this month. Not excited about doing it either. In order to keep my Radiology Technologist license, I must complete 24 continuing education credits by February 28. Yep, I have had 2 years to do this and I have waited until the last month/weeks get it done. It is not exactly a pleasure read either. The last article was about podiatry. Hmmmmm. One down, about 15 more to go. Maybe the kids will let me get one done today. Wishful thinking.

36/365

3 comments:

Brandie February 5, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Uugghh! I am cringing for you. I am soo not a technical person. I have always lived in the artistic world so you are speaking a another language;) Good luck!

BarbRiley February 5, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I do the same thing with my nursing CEU's. Why do we do that to ourselves?

wenderful February 7, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Good luck. Are you doing any radiology right now?

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP