Thursday, February 4, 2010

35/365

Today ended up as another one of those cold and dreary ones. Ben had school. Delia and I went to Target, where she was not so happy most of the time. I'm sure the other Target patrons enjoyed us shopping there today. After D's nap, I snapped a couple of pictures of her taking her shoes off and on. "Ownt shoes off." How is it that my almost 20 month old can take off and put her shoes on when my almost 3.5 year old (gosh is he almost 3.5 already??) has just now become competent. Delia has always been very independent. You go girl.

35/365

6 comments:

Shannon Joy February 4, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

CUTE shoes! You go, kiddo!

karren February 5, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

So sweet. I like the pp on this

Courtney February 5, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Go Delia! I love the processing on this one!

Samantha February 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Beautiful processing! Delia is just like my youngest. She was determined to pick out her own shoes at that age and could put them on when she wanted to get somewhere. I wanted her to stay a baby longer..but she wouldn't have it any other way.

Kat February 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Ahh so sweet!

merydwen February 8, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

look at those cute shoes! my youngest has opinions about his clothes, too!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP