Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34/365

Today was a typical Wednesday. We had speech today. Where he was 40% on the "f" sound last week, this week, he was 100%! I'm so happy that he is progressing so fast! If only he would work with me....

Ben and I played with his train alphabet puzzle today. He is so funny. I was singing the alphabet song and he was dancing. I didn't know until now that the alphabet song accapelo was a good dance song, but evidently it is. We get throught the first few letters on the train and he says, "I'm doing GREAT!" I'm glad that he has a good sense of self esteem. Kids are so aware of themselves, even at this young age. I hope he continues to feel confident in himself as he gets older.

With that said, I think it is time to get some dress up clothes. Some of his friends have enjoyed dress-up for a while, and I think Ben would enjoy it now too. He has been trying on Delia's tights/leggings (Brent busted him with the pink leggings--I can't imagine that was pretty) and he loves to put my clothes on too. Delia will do whatever Ben does, so I'm sure she will love having someone to play dress up with! Maybe some "masculine" dress up clothes should go into his good behavior prize box.

And now to the picture. I was putting away some things and ran across the princess crown in Delia's room. It was mine when I was younger (not from a beauty pageant, from Acteens--a church group for teenagers). Anyway, Bennie of course wanted to be a princess. At least he was wearing it in a "cool" way for the first picture. And in his defense, he wanted the crown put on his submarine afterward.

34/365

6 comments:

Melissa Weber February 3, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

Hehe, I love it. He will kill you over that 2nd one some day. :)

Brandie February 3, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Too cute! My boys do that with their sisters things all the time. Much to my husband's horror;)

BarbRiley February 4, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

I love it!

karren February 4, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

Too cute!

breeze February 4, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Haha, love these!! Too funny!

merydwen February 8, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

hahaha!!! cute!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP