Monday, February 1, 2010

32/365

To the day, Delia is how old Ben was when she was born. At the time I didn't realize how little he was. I remember looking at him right after her birth and thinking how old he looked all of a sudden. I guess he was a big boy compared to a newborn. Sometimes I wonder if he was cheated out of time that he should have still been the only child. He doesn't even remember not having Delia in his life. I wouldn't change a thing though, because I would be wishing away my precious Delia. She is such a sweet baby. Can't stay still, but sweet. This is the only picture I got of her in the chair being somewhat still.

Oh, and this is the first day I have put little pigtails in her hair. I think she's workin' those piggies! I'll probably do a separate pigtail post later. She looks so darn cute in them.

32/365

1 comments:

whippetmom February 1, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Aww. She is definitely rockin' the piggies! And she's totally stylish too! Love that chair also! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP