Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to my 365!

The thought didn't come to me until recently, but I thought a 365 Project would be a great way to document those little things that are easily and sometimes readily forgotten. I can hardly think that I would miss a ten minute toddler tantrum, but I may find one day, that I will miss the chaos. I have realized that my little babies are growing up so fast. My babies aren't quite babies anymore, but toddlers. With every second, every "blink of an eye," time is passing. I want to remember it all. The good, the bad, and the sometimes ugly. So, that is what this is all about...documenting those little things that happen on normal ordinary run of the mill days. And out of the ordinary days too. I hope to find a little creativity with my camera by the end as well. And please disregard my grammer, I have never been a writer. :)

For those unfamiliar with a 365 Project, I will try my best to take a picture every single day. By the end of the year, I hope, the notes and photos will tell a story of what life was like for us this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP