Monday, January 11, 2010

11/365

Okay, never in a million years did I ever see myself buying tickets for a monster truck jam..... until I had a car/truck/train/plane/truck pulling trailer crazy little boy. And not only did I buy them, but I am excited about it!!! Need to buy some good ear plugs and off we will go to Greenville with some good friends (Ben's best bud) to see some big trucks, big tires, and big crashes. And big noise. I think Ben is going to L.O.V.E it!!! I am almost positive he will want to be a monster truck driver when he grows up by the time we leave the stadium. Stay tuned for the real deal, January 30th.

11/365

8 comments:

Alison January 11, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

How fun! It sounds like paradise for a little boy!

Megan January 11, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

I love attending events that I know are going to excite my little guy. So much fun to watch their expressions!

Lisa January 11, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

I'll bet he's excited!

Amanda January 11, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Oh my goodness, he is going to absolutely LOVE it...I went a few times as a little girl and it was a great experience. I can only imagine how much a boy like him will feel about it...

Mom you will enjoy it too no doubt!!!

Melissa Weber January 11, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Awww, precious. Amazing the things we do for them, the way we change, and the people we become...for the greater. Have fun!

merydwen January 11, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

Boys do that to you--but I wouldn't trade 'em for the world! Bet you have a great time!

Melissa January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

He is so cute! I bet he will love going to the monster truck jam! It is amazing what parents will do for their kids!

Sammi January 12, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

Somedays I wish my dh had a boy...we are taking all our girls to see Disney Prinesses on Ice soon. I bet they would even like a Monster Truck Jam every now and then...great photo!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP