Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365

As I write this, my oldest is nodding off on the couch and my camera is charging. I hope I can get a shot of him all slumped over on the couch. Ben has gotten over pink eye, but we found ourselves at the pedi's office again this morning getting his ears checked. This is Ben's first ear infection....ever. Neither of mine have had one until now. And this is his first time taking antibiotics. The pediatrician was really surprised. We have been lucky. We have had our share of snot around here, but nothing that required a Dr's visit, until this cold season. Poor little guy. I hate for him to feel bad, but I LOVE his pitiful little stuffy voice.

Ben's treat for being sick is sitting on the couch and watching movies during Delia's naptime. He covered himself up with the blanket and nodded off. I was too late for a picture of him dozing, so this is a picture of his little feet peeking out from under the blanket.

18/365

4 comments:

Melissa January 18, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Cute photo - I love the texture. I hope he feels better soon.

karren January 19, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

So Sweet. Get well soon.

BarbRiley January 19, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

I hope he feels better soon. Love the little feet :)

merydwen January 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

love the texture!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP