Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/365

Okay, not much going on here, if you can't tell. I have had a semi-productive morning though. Trying to sell a few things on Craig's List before I donate them, so I have 4 listings. I hope something sells to at least make my effort of posting them pay off. We are getting a little stir crazy and are trying to determine if it is safe to venture out of the neighborhood today. The streets are dry in the neighborhood, but we haven't a clue as of what to do when we do get outta here.

This is a very quick little family picture session. My husband and I are always making silly faces at the kids and it is fun to see what their interpretation of it is. Both of the kids are pretty good at making faces, but Delia is really good at re-making the face you make. This picture isn't the best example, she wasn't that into it today, but nonetheless, she is cute and funny. Ben's lips crack me up. His "O" lips that he has learned to make in speech. And of course he was bribed with "silver candy" aka Herschey's kiss. I promise Brent doesn't have demon eyes. The windows reflections make him look a little psycho.

And note to self: make a salon appt and take care of those roots. And an eyebrow waxing wouldn't hurt either.

9/365

10 comments:

Julie January 9, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

This is SUPER cute. What a fun idea :)

Courtney January 9, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Too funny!! What a great idea!!

Lisa January 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

So cute!

AimeeJ January 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

LOL, great squishy faces!

ZEN Mom (aka redpeach) January 9, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Great idea, I love these!

wenderful January 10, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

This is totally fun! And you are gorgeous, even when making that face. :)

merydwen January 10, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

SOOO great!! Love this idea!

Jen Bacher January 10, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

I came across your blog through another project 365-er. Darling pictures, cute family. I hope you don't mind if I check in every now and again. I love seeing everyone's inspiration. Best of luck to you. Maybe if we all rally together we will feel more inclined to see our projects out to the end! Feel free to visit my blog: www.365byjen.com

Allison January 10, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

So fun, I love it!

Felicia January 10, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Your pictures are wonderful. You are so creative. The kids are just perfect. Miss you.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP