Thursday, January 7, 2010

7/365

It is snowing!!! I have been hoping that it would snow all week so that the kids could go out and play in it. Ben lasted about 10 minutes the first time before he wanted to go inside and build a castle out of legos. The boy loves his legos. I made sure we went out a couple of more times just so he could get his "fill" of it. He tried catching a couple of snowflakes on his tongue, but mostly liked walking around and watching it fall. Delia was napping during our first couple of outings, so we decided to wake her up so she could see the snow (and I could snap a couple of pics) before it was too dark. At first she was a little crabby---she doesn't like to be awakened, much like me, but she warmed up to the idea and loved running up and down the sidewalk. I love times like these with the kids where every experience is so new and fresh, just like the snow. Their whole lives are ahead of them. I imagine what I think they will be like years from now. And my hopes are that they will be the best Bennie and D they can be. Love my kids.

Its Snowing Blog

Its Snowing_0049_editweb

6 comments:

Sammi January 7, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

Goodness, absolutely gorgeous photos. Your clarity and captures are wonderful!

breeze January 7, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Love these! You captured the mood perfectly.

Lisa January 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

These are great!

wenderful January 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

What you wrote is so true! I'm so glad I realize just how important it is to capture these moments. These are fantastic! Her coat is adorable, too. :)

Amanda January 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

All nice and snug and cute as a bug..These are great!!

merydwen January 8, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Beautiful captures!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP