Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6/365

Okay, I am surprised that I have made it six days! I really hope that I can keep this up. It will totally be worth it! And ladies, I love reading your blogs and seeing what is unfolding for you this year. I hope my life is half as interesting ;)

I love my little kiddos, but some days it seems like there is never a moment when someone isn't whining about something. Someone is looking at someone, or someone has something the other wants, or someone is just in a bad mood. I feel like they have conspired and are taking turns to make be crazy. But then there is a moment like this one that makes me feel so happy that they will always have each other.

6/365

11 comments:

AimeeJ January 6, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

That is so sweet! I know the feeling..I love when I'm finally able to capture a sweet moment.

Kat January 6, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Oh that is SWEET...and frame worthy!

Amanda January 6, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Yep, makes up for all those crazy moments for sure...Adorable!!! Love that little chin of hers CUTE

Allison January 6, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Aww love her chubby little hands!

whippetmom January 6, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

so sweet. I can't wait to capture moments like this!!

wenderful January 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Aww, so sweet. Frame that and pull it out as a reminder to them when they are teenagers. :)

ZEN Mom (aka redpeach) January 7, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Oh that's so sweet! I love seeing moments like that, especially amidst all the tearing my hair out moments!

Sarah C. (my4hens) January 7, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Ohmygoodness this is just to sweet for words!!

Brandie January 7, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Oh my goodness, how cute is that?! I just love those little quiet moments between my kids.

Mindy January 9, 2010 at 3:27 AM  

What a precious capture! The love, the looks, everything about it is perfect!

Clair January 11, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

genuinely adorable!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP