Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5/365

Okay, so my plan was to get a few pics at the pedi's office for Delia's 18 month well check (one month late), but.....I forgot my camera. I really need to learn to bring it along more. And from the pedi office, we went to Grandma's house, without the camera. One thing led to another when we got home and my only willing subject ended up being Herschie. Not that she was really willing, she was just sucking up because she is bad. This is her "bad girl" look. The ears tucked back, bottom teeth out. Trying to look all cute so she can get out of trouble--which she is ALWAYS in around dinner time. Herschie preys on the weakest child's plate. Yesterday, she got a whole sausage. Today just a blueberry or two. It drives me nuts. So anyway, this is Herschie banished to the laundry room for the remainder of dinner. She is cute and all, but don't feel sorry for her. :)

5/365

5 comments:

AimeeJ January 5, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

LOL, too adorable! I had to go for subjects of the 4 legged variety today as well!

wenderful January 5, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

It's really hard not to feel sorry for her with a face like that. What a sweetie. I've always wanted a bulldog.

Amanda January 5, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Awwww seriously just Awwwww

I hate when I forget my camera too grrrr

Sammi January 6, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Oh wow...great close-up!!! Love your pp too!

Lisa January 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Oh man, I would cave with that cute little face. I would just scrape my whole dinner right into his bowl. Ugh.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP