Thursday, January 28, 2010

28/365

Ben had a surprise in the mail today! He was so excited to open a present. One of my blogger friends saw the post on Ben's license plate wall and wanted to give us one from Hawaii! If you see this, Sarah Cate, thank you!!! You are too sweet. The wall is completed now, thanks to the Atlanta Olympics one from Nana & Grandpa/B-pa.

Today was school day. Ben had a good time. He actually gave me a hug when I picked him up today. Usually, he wants me to go back home. I guess I should just be happy that he enjoys it so much. We are on our way to a friend's house to play in a minute. Delia actually decided to crash today for whatever reason, so I'm giving her a few more minutes of rest. And tonight is girl's night out! Can't wait. I love hanging out with the girls (kid free).

28/365

6 comments:

Melissa January 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Yay for a completed wall! How sweet of Sarah to send it!

Samantha January 28, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Awesome!

AimeeJ January 28, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

That's really cool!

karren January 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

That is so cool. I guess I missed the original wall post. I'd like to see that.

Julie the Army Wife January 29, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

That is so sweet of her :)

breeze January 31, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

How awesome!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP