Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365

For a second, I thought I had missed a day. Whew! Not yet, but I'm sure that day will come. Ben went to preschool today. He loves school. I'm so happy that he looks forward to it every Tuesday and Thursday. I found out today that he is going to be "performing" at Winterfest (a fundraiser for the school) in February. I absolutely canNOT wait. I can already imagine the look on his face. I can't stop laughing as I type this just thinking about it. Those that know Bennie well can probably see the face that I'm thinking of right now, and it is too funny. The shy looking, tongue rolling around look. Gotta charge up the video camera for this one.

Since Ben doesn't nap anymore, we have been playing a game during Delia's naptime. This is really the only one-on-one time that I have with Ben, and it is nice. We have tried out a few games (mostly card games) and this Thomas the Train game is a big hit with both of us. There is no strategy involved, and only a few rules, so it makes it a great game for a three year old. Imagine playing "Go Fish" with all of your cards face up. Sort of defeats the purpose of "Going Fishing." Oh, and I am James. Guess who is Thomas :) He almost always wins, but only because the youngest goes first. Funny how it works out that way.

26/365

7 comments:

Melissa Weber January 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Precious! Can't wait to play games with my little man.

whippetmom January 26, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Cute storyboard. I can't wait to play games with my little guy either!!

grandmabish January 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

These are precious. He is a beautiful boy! Cute expression! You do not take any "snapshots" they are All so perfect! I love it.

BarbRiley January 27, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

I love my one-on-one time with Abby as well. It is so fun to be able to connect this way with our little ones.

Alison January 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

This is a great series! I love his face in the main shot of him!

breeze January 27, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

These are all awesome. <3

merydwen January 30, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

Love these pics!! What a fun day!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP