Monday, January 25, 2010

25/365

My poor little baby still isn't feeling better today and of course spikes a fever right at 5 o'clock. Luckily, our neighbor is an ENT and said we could bring her over and he would take a look at her ears. Thank goodness she doesn't have an ear infection, but he wants to start antibiotics anyway. AND his wife sent her back home with cookies (ookees). What a nice family.

This morning I took the kids shopping at the outlets. I have a little cabin fever. Seems like we haven't been out or seen our friends in ages. Delia has had a little growth spurt and nothing seems to fit anymore, unless minis are back in. Well, try finding winter clothes in January! I can't believe how little there is to choose from. One good thing is that what I did find was on sale, but it was difficult to find anything that matched. I guess I get to go shopping some more :)

The pictures today are of my sick little baby. Ever since Ben's high fives earlier this month, Delia likes to say "High five, baby" a LOT. High fives for anything and everything. It is waaay cute, especially the baby part. I think we call her that a lot. And once again, please overlook the snot. It is what it is. And it reappears every 30-45 seconds.

25/365

25/365

5 comments:

karren January 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Thanks for your "real life" photo! I hope she gets better real soon.

Shannon Joy January 25, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

She is even cute with the snot! Sorry she is not feeling well. Hopefully she will feel better soon :).

Barb Phillips January 25, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

you can kind of tell she isn't one hundred percent. hope things get better soon for you

merydwen January 25, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Love high fives! I like that you leave the kids "as is;" that's real life!

wenderful January 25, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

Hope she feels better soon. :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP