Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/365

Today has been another one of those rainy, yucky days outside, which sort of matches how I am feeling today. Certainly, today has to be my low and I will start feeling some improvemeent soon. Ugh! I really, really, hate winter, partly because it is cold, mostly because of all of the viruses circulating which Ben seems to bring home all of them. Bring on spring!

This morning Brent was playing with the kiddos in the playroom. I was trying to hide behind the easel so that I could eat my Pop-Tart in peace, but that didn't happen for long. Those kids can smell chocolate from a mile a away. And don't even thing of opening a candy wrapper. I think Ben's ears are so in tune with candy wrappers that he can hear it open from anywhere in the house.

After the Pop-Tart fiasco, Ben and Brent decided to play hide-and-seek. Ben wanted Daddy to hide and he was going to find him. I always remember hiding being the fun part, but anyway. Brent went about trying to hide his 6'2" self somewhere upstairs. The first spo totally cracked me up bc it was so obvious, behind an ottoman/door/laundry basket. He looked so funny crouched there. The next spot was this photo. Ben spotting Daddy pretty quickly this time, but I thought it was too funny to see such a big guy hiding in Ben's bed. Don't mind the crappy flashy quality here. It was just too dark today and a speed light is on my wish list.

24/365

4 comments:

merydwen January 24, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

dad has to climb in each kid's bed at our house. every night. it's how they say goodnight; prayers with daddy tucked into bed.. i agree--it's funny to see them in those little beds!

Melissa January 24, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

How cute! A speedlight is on my wish list too.

Courtney January 25, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

They look like they are having so much fun!

BarbRiley January 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

What a great moment to capture! You need to get Brent interested in photography so your precious moments with the kids are captured as well!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP