Saturday, January 2, 2010

2/365

Can you hear the tires peeling out of the G'parent's driveway???? Haha! It isn't too often that the kids spend the night away from home, and I enjoy every quiet minute! That isn't to say I was sooo ready to leave them behind (I just thought the photo would be funny), I love my kids and spending time with them, but I also love spending time with my husband. And time alone with him, just doing nothing, is time cherished. Sooooo...what are our plans tonight? Dinner out, nowhere fancy, we don't even have an idea where yet, but nonetheless, it will be a nice night out. And then....drumroll please....catching up on a few episodes of 24. We are total Netflix fans and are now in Season 5 of 24. Love date night! And I'm sure the kids would much rather be where they are tonight. We heard tale of Chick-fil-a before we left! Ben's favorite. And Delia will eat almost anything.

Getaway Car_0005_web2

Happy Saturday! :)

8 comments:

Julie January 2, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Oh nice! A night to yourselves :) I bet you were excited!

Amanda January 2, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Saweet!!!! It's been a few years since me and hubby have had alone time for more then 10 or 15 minute stretches haha...ENJOY!!!

Melissa Weber January 2, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Haha, love it! Wish we had a set of grandparents here and I would be speeding away a lot, too! Funny about 24, I just bought my hubs season 1 of it and hope we can start watching it together.

whippetmom January 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

love it! I'm terrible at panning shots! Hope you guys have a fun night!

Sarah C. (my4hens) January 2, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Enjoy the time! (Like you seriously need me to tell ya that LMAO) Greatttt photo! I love the colors!

wenderful January 2, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Have so much fun! Enjoy 24, one of our favs. LOVE this shot. I'm wanting to do some panning myself.

AMPd January 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

hahaha AWEsome!! Fun shot for sure!

Laurie January 3, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Well, it is definitely not a great panning shot, but it portrayed what I was thinking, so I *guess* it was successful. I really want to try some more during the year! I think I should have stopped panning before the exposure was over to get the front of the car sharp? Not sure, it was good enough, so we were outta there! :) Loving looking at everyone's blogs! This is fun!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP