Friday, January 22, 2010

22/365

Well, one of my goals for this year is to throw out all of the things that we don't use and get our house organized. A place for everything and everything in its place. That is how I would like for it to be anyway. From toys that we have several duplicates of, to clothes we never wear, to items we have moved several times, but never bothered to unpack, it all goes. It is so refreshing. So, this morning, we or I loaded up the car for our first of several trips to the donation center. It feels like a weight is being lifted. I love a clean, neat house, and I feel like I'm starting to get a handle on it. Next week, I plan to consign some toys that I know I can get some $$$ for. Planning on using that money for the playroom makeover. Can't wait! I am just hoping that I don't lose steam.

22/365

7 comments:

Julie the Army Wife January 22, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Nice captures :) I need to take some stuff in too.

AimeeJ January 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Keep going! I'm on a mission to do this as well...

Sarah C. (my4hens) January 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Oh honey you can do it!! Just keep swimming LOL! Good for you too. Giving to a good cause! I hope your pink eye is better today. (hugs) Thank you sooo much for the super sweet comment. Your photos are just awesome and you really made my weekend!!

grandmabish January 22, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Way to go! You are a good example. I need to do more of this myself.

Courtney January 23, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Yay!! It does feel awesome to clean out your house and to give your stuff away. We did that right before we moved! Keep up the good work!

Amanda January 23, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

You go girl!!! It will be exciting to have fresh space in the house...:)

BarbRiley January 23, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Cleaning out the house is the one thing I like about moving so much. I still have a lot of clutter, but I can't imagine how much stuff I would have if we never moved. Maybe once you finish your place, you can come up for a visit to help me get rid of those little things I just can't seem to part with :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP