Thursday, January 21, 2010

21/365

Great, now I have pink eye. I was so proud of myself for not getting it, but here I am, crusty eyes and all. So, today was a down day. I feel horrible, I'm sure the kids aren't 100%, even though they seem fine. Today, we stayed in and played. This picture was taken through one of those kaleidoscope things that Ben got in his Christmas stocking at Nana's. All of the colors are a bunch of toys in the playroom. It is like a Fisher Price explosion in there. I remember when I first had Ben, the thought of my home cluttered with brightly colored humongous toys made me cringe. A friend and I even thought about a business to make those huge toys match the decor of your home, so they wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb. But, I have come to accept that this is my world living with two toddlers and I wouldn't change a thing. Except, maybe add a ton of storage space to hide them. :) One day those huge toys will be gone and I'll wonder where the time went.

21/365

6 comments:

grandmabish January 21, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

I love this photo, and I am wondering how you did it. It reminds me about how the minutes, days and years are marching by so fast.

Thea DuBose | Gainesville, GA Photographer January 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

You are absolutely right about that...they get way to big way to fast :(

E Gizzie Photography January 21, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

I love this picture. This is what I remember life looking like when I had medicine in my eye for pink eye. How fitting :) I hope you start to feel better soon!

BarbRiley January 21, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I used to think the same thing about kids toys all over the house. I still try to hide them, but somehow, it is never possible. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

whippetmom January 21, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Fun picture! Hope you feel better soon!

Marisa January 22, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

I thought maybe it was the pink eye making you see this way. LOL
Great effect with the kaleidoscope!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP