Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20/365

Wow! Twenty days! Today, Delia woke up with crusty eyes. She has pink eye! Ugh! No Dr's visit this morning though. Since Ben is on antibiotics for his ear, we are stealing his antibiotic drop for Delia. I thought we were out of the woods, but not. I am so paranoid that I am getting it, my eyes feel itchy all day. Ben is still having fevers with his poor little ear. You would never guess it to see him. Kids are so resilient. Ben had speech today at the elementary school. He is doing so well. We have a little homework to work on, but Ms. Cindy says that with a good model, Ben will totally get it. I am so proud of him for working so hard.

The weather was awesome today!!! I was a little upset bc the sun was out this morning and during Delia's naptime it looked like it was going to rain. But, the weather held out and we went outside to play on our swingset for a while after naptime. It feels so good to be outside and not feeling cold. The kids enjoyed it. I'm hoping for more days like this to get us through the winter. Delia climbed up the rope ladder/plank all by herself and slid down the slide!!! And Ben stepped in dog poop. Don't mind all of the snot and eye boogers. And I swear that I put Delia's bow in her hair at least 8 times before giving up. Her hair isn't always in her face, just most of the time.

20/365

20/365

4 comments:

grandmabish January 20, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

What precious moments with your beautiful children! Your photography is luscious!

wenderful January 20, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Have I told you these are awesome!

Alison January 21, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Love these shots! Looks like a fun time! Bows are short lived in my house too!

merydwen January 24, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

beautiful kids!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP