Saturday, January 16, 2010

16/365

Miss Delia. This picture reminds me of how independent she is. She tries to put on her own shoes, trying to take her clothes off, and she doesn't want me to feed her anymore. Just sitting on the hearth like a big girl, drinkin' from her sippie with her little legs crossed. She amazes me every day. Every since we were doing high fives at the dinner table for Bennie, Delia's new thing is high fives all around. "High five baby!" She calls everyone "baby", probably because that is what we call her, but this morning she grabbed up her doll that crawls and said "High five baby!" and gives her high five. I can't believe how big and how little she is at the same time.

And for those that care, I am embracing the grain here. Dreary day today. I cranked it way up and it is crazy noisy.

16/365 Miss Independent

9 comments:

Sarah January 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

love the grain :) it's dreary here too, so mine will probably be grainy as well!

E Gizzie Photography January 16, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

I love the grain too. I thought you did it on purpose! :)

AimeeJ January 16, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

I just love these B&W photos I've been seeing lately. Great job!

karren January 16, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

I love this one!

wenderful January 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Her little shoes are adorable. :) I love a grainy black and white. So timeless.

Courtney January 17, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

What an adorable little girl! I love the grain as well :O)

merydwen January 17, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

Love those little legs crossed!! One of my favorite things when kids do that! We've had gross weather as well.. Makes me so sleepy all the time! Like mom's need any help with exhaustion!

Amanda January 17, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

She is just a doll :) They grow up way too fast, little stinkers...

Loving the grain too!

Alison January 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

They grow up too fast don't they? Today is the start of what is supposed to be a long series of dreary days. :(

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP